Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Snapshots

Okay, I admit it; I lost the battery charger for the camera. Until I find it, all my photos have to be taken on my ipod. They are not the best photos! But it beats nothing, right?  Here are a couple of photos of our Christmas.  These first two lovely shots were taken by our friend Gina Baehl after Christmas Eve Mass.



I admit it, these photos made me cry thinking about how near I came to not being in them. If you ever want to appreciate your family, just imagine yourself out of the photos!

The kids were SO good on Christmas Eve - and it was a long service. We had fish and polenta afterward, our traditional Italian Christmas Eve.


We've enjoyed our fireplace more than ever this year; I guess that is about all I good I have to say about this cold weather!





Daddy wearing both the boys ties. Me thinks he haveth too much egg nog!





Impromptu card game!

No comments:

Post a Comment