This recipe is from the Cake Doctor cook book. That means it's easy!
- 1 (18 ounce) packages yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup nuts, finely chopped (I did not use)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all the cake ingredients and set aside.
- Thoroughly combine the filling ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Top with the filling, then swirl with a knife. Not too much!
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 38-40 minutes in a 13x9" greased baking pan. Meanwhile prepare the sugar glaze.
- Cool cake on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- While still warm, poke holes in the cake and pour the glaze over it. Serve warm!