Sunday, June 9, 2013

Love

Because life has been so full, full, full lately, I have been thinking a lot about blogging but not doing a lot of blogging. So I am "putting a toe in" and for your reading pleasure, I present a short list of things I adore:

I love the rain.  Love it.  I  LOVE IT!  We got "sheet rain" today in Seguin.  I let the Littles splash in -- then sit in -- then roll in the puddles.  They had a ball.

I love how little kids laugh.  It is truly the sweetest thing.

I love the crack of the bat and the sound of the crowd. I love the smell of the dirt and the heat and the sound of the ball hitting the mitt.  I even love it when someone bobbles the ball and all the parents say, "Ohhhhhh" in the saddest way.  I love keeping score and I love analyzing the stats even more.




I love our new kitten and our old dog and that they both love me. Pets are so awesome. I love the way Bubby "sings" when we do and is so jealous and how kitty purrs so loud when I first see her in the morning.

I love watching Pepper drive and I love riding with her and I love it that she takes me to work instead of the other way round.

I love my nieces and nephews on both sides though I don't see much of any of them.  I love FACEBOOK because it is the tie that binds.

I love Dr. Sanchez. He's my Puerto Rican superhero.  And he's super sweet. And he probably is helping me save my own life.  Here's his picture but he's cuter in his glasses. (Don't worry, Dear Hubby loves him too.  He's humble and loveable.)

I love watching Tinker's face light up when she rhymes something or sounds out a word. She'll be reading wonderfully by August -- her revelations light up the room. Oh my gosh it is the greatest.  


I love hearing the boys play an elaborate game that spans the whole day and involves hats, plastic airplanes, towels and a lot of giggling.  I love that they love each other. I was so worried three years ago that Tinker and the Captain were too close for The Blitz to get a foothold but there is enough love for all.  Yay.

I love clean laundry and I do not love wrinkles.  I miss having long mornings in the laundry room.

I love hearing Sunshine sing and she is singing a lot for me lately.

I love that both Bigs are growing up.  I love that they will leave us one day and I do not love thinking overmuch about that.

I love my job and my customers. I love it.  I think it is good for all of us, though I miss my kids all day.

I love my friends.  I have the most amazing friends. I do not spend much time with them now but I love them all the same. Cocktails tomorrow night, ladies!

I love blogging and glad I remember that now.  I have been so distracted lately with all this love.

I love the idea that you now may tell me what you love.  Please do.


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Truly. Almost as much as I love you!

    ReplyDelete