Saturday, February 5, 2011

On the Table, if You Please.

First things first.  I cannot thank the Round Rock school district enough for the automated call yesterday letting me know school was canceled  and would be made up on May 30.  Oh and they called plenty early, too, so I wouldn't spend unnecessary time getting The Captain ready.  5:20 a.m.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Oh and thank you so much for waking up all the Littles too.

Yesterday The Tinker was running around with the wooden alphabet blocks while I was cooking.  She loves to play with them right at my feet (of course) so I said to her, "Please play with those on the kids table."

Here's a very short video about her interpretation of what I said:

Finally, it snowed yesterday.  Yep, it was beautiful.  But I ran out of battery so the only real pics are Sunshine's on Facebook.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment