Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4:00 AM Free-for-All

It doesn't sound true, but I swear it is.  At 4:00 a.m., Dear Hubby thought he hard talking.  And "Hoo-rahing."  So he went to the Littles room and there they all were.  4:00 AM and they were all on The Blitz's bed -- including Puddin' -- lights on, a free-for-all. And it looked like The Blitz had hit; every toy they own was in the middle of their floor.

He was so shocked, he yelled at them. "Get back in your beds!! It's the middle of the night!!"

Puddin' - who cries if you even look at her crossly -- started wailing and headed for bed.  We actually suspect she was the instigator as I cannot imagine the others waking her up without waking up Sunshine.  She has had quite a few adventures of wandering around the house in the middle of the night, but this tops all.

Of course, it didn't end there.  A few minutes later I heard the Tink talking.  The good (and bad) thing about her is that she never does anything without talking so she gives herself away.  Sure enough, she was in the pitch dark room in the middle of the toys, playing.  By now I have given up and gone to work on my blogs.  20 minutes later, I hear their door opening and closing.  It's the Blitz.  Goodness gracious.  They finally all went back to sleep. They'd better sleep in!

I realize I haven't posted any photos of The Blitz's birthday so here are a couple for you.  He thoroughly enjoyed being the center of attention.  I have a cute video of him opening Gram and Grandpa's gift but can't post it here because Puddin' is in it.  I totally missed the blowing out of candles -- thought I was recording and wasn't.  Drat.

Clothes from Mamaw and Papa

Present from Grandma

You know he loves cake - had to edit out the little blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment